Located in the middle of Drayton Harbor and Semiahmoo Bay, Semiahmoo Resort, Golf, and Spa offers year-round fun via its many activities. And the best part? You can even enjoy these activities during the Pacific Northwest’s rainy season. Here are five of the top activities to enjoy at Semiahmoo year-round:
- The Spa and Salon: Choose from a full menu of spa treatments, enjoy solitude in the sauna, or try a new look at the salon.
- Discovery Theater: Take in a flick in our 50-seat theater with a cinema-sized screen. The theater plays family-friendly movies nightly and is open for guest use as requested upon availability.
- Golf Simulator: When it’s too wet to hit the turf, guests can play 40 of the world’s top courses from the comfort and warmth of the resort. The simulator can be rented by the hour and you can play as a single or as a group.
- Fitness Center, Classes and More: It’s easy to squeeze in a workout at our health club with fitness classes that are complimentary for guests, plus cardio machines, free weights, and an indoor track. Semiahmoo also has a huge gym that’s great for basketball, tennis and pickleball.
- Beach Bonfires: Semiahmoo is known for its sunset beach bonfires with all the fixings for s’mores provided. Catch a fiery sunset and roast some marshmallows; it’s a cozy way to enjoy the beautiful seaside setting.
For more information, visit semiahmoo.com.