Mt. Bachelor’s 63rd season offers daily winter activities and experiences, including skiing, snowboarding, Nordic skiing, Woodward Mountain Parks, snowshoeing, dog sledding, Gravity Ski School, dining, retail, rentals and RV camping. Time to plan your next winter adventure to the Pacific Northwest’s largest resort playground! With 4,323 acres of skiable terrain and the only skiable summit in the Pacific NW, the 6th largest ski resort has something for all ages and abilities. In addition, Mt. Bachelor’s Nordic Center boasts a six-month season and offers 56 km of daily, groomed classic and skate skiing trails. Come to Mt. Bachelor this season to Outplay All Day!
Top 5 Things to Do at Mt. Bachelor:
- Get Up Here Early & Score Freshies! Plan your morning to arrive well before the lifts start running at 9:00 a.m. to score that fresh-groomed corduroy or powder. Our favorites are the long fall line runs off Pine Marten, including Thunderbird and Leeway (and everything in between).
- Explore The Furthest Reaches Of Cloudchaser. Cloudchaser opened in 2016 and is one of Mt. Bachelor’s newest high-speed quad chairlifts, rising 1,448 vertical feet up above the clouds. Accessing 13 new runs and over 650 acres of new terrain, Cloudchaser offers a variety of terrain, from flowing groomers to adventurous tree runs through the old-growth forest.
- Try Out The Woodward Mountain Parks. There’s something for every level of skier and snowboarder of all ages in the Woodward all-mountain parks. The only Woodward Mountain Park resort in the Pacific NW, Woodward offers over 15 terrain parks resort-wide!
- Progression Packed Lessons. Are you ready to take your skiing or snowboarding to the next level? Instructors can share tips and tricks to achieve your goals, whether you want technical tips, ski with less effort, or even learn some new freestyle jumping skills. Choose to join in on daily group lessons or a private lesson just for you (or you can have your friends and family join in, too). The instructors know the mountain front and back, so lean on them to guide you into exciting new terrain.
- Try A New Winter Adventure. There’s more to Mt. Bachelor than epic skiing and snowboarding. The mountain has all kinds of experiences available in its winter wonderland like Nordic skiing and sled dogs. There’s even have an uphill route if you’d like to get a cardio blast by skinning uphill and skiing back down.
Single-day, multi-day, and passes are available now – plan for the most significant savings. In winter 2020-21, Mt. Bachelor partnered with Ikon and now offers 5 days of skiing on an Ikon Base Pass. Before you head to the slopes, be sure to download the new Mt. Bachelor app, which provides real-time information like weather and news alerts, lift wait times resort-wide, and tools like Find My Friends, Track My Turns Leaderboards, and other information. Learn more at www.mtbachelor.com and enjoy your best winter yet!