Welcome to Northwest Travel and Life’s 2018 Amateur Photo Contest!
Celebrate summer winding down by reflecting with us on your favorite Northwest memories from the season. Enter for your chance to win publication in Northwest Travel and Life’s January 2019 issue and a stay at a Northwest resort!
Contest open Tuesday, September 4 through Monday, September 17 at 11:59 p.m.
- First Place: Winning photo published in our January 2019 issue, and $500 toward your stay and food at Sun Mountain Lodge in Winthrop, Washington
- Second Place: $400 toward your stay and food at the Inn at Spanish Head in Lincoln City, Oregon
- Third Place: $300 toward your stay the Polynesian Resort in Ocean Shores, Washington
- 1-3 Photographs taken in Summer, 2018, in the regions that Northwest Travel and Life covers (WA, OR, ID, MT, AK, BC)
- Photographs can be of anything you’d like (nature, people, animals, events, landmarks, cities, etc)
- A short description of each photo entered (when, where, a few details). Were you inspired by the magazine to visit the photo’s location?
- Agreement to the contest’s terms and conditions
- Submit entries and any questions regarding the contest to email@example.com
- Winners will be notified by email and announced on Thursday, September 20
- Terms and Conditions:
- One entry per person
- Submitted photographs must have been taken by the entrant in Summer 2018 in the Northwest (WA, OR, ID, MT, AK, BC)
- Entrant must be an amateur (non-professional) photographer
- If an entrant submits more than one photograph, only one of their photographs can win/place
- Submitted photographs may be used on all NWTL social media pages, in the newsletter and on the website in the event of winning/placing